The Minster Building
As at 31 December 2021
Total Net Lettable Area
0.3 million sq ft1
Net Property Income
||The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, EC3
||999-year leasehold from 24 October 1990
|Car Park Lots
- Reflects Suntec REIT's interest in the property.
- Based on the valuation as at 31 December 2021.
- Based on exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.8193 as at 31 December 2021.
- 2-year income guarantee for vacant spaces and retail leases and approx. 1-year income guarantee for co-working lease.
- Based on exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.8506.
- Based on exchange rate of £$1.00 = S$1.89.
The Minster Building is a Grade A office building with ancillary retail located in the heart of City of London.
The office development is within 10 minutes walking distance to five train stations. The property is surrounded by several important institutions of historical significance and landmark attractions